Future of Customer Service- in a world of AI and Automation
World-leading digital transformation agency VERSA speaks with industry veterans on what will supercharge the customer service industry.
About this Event
2020 was the year when COVID-19 turbocharged the adoption of digital technology for customer service, 2021 will be the year we supercharge the industry. Last year was unpredictable for customer service teams: budgets were cut, call centres and online stores went into overdrive.
Contact centres have been forced to revisit their Digital Strategy Roadmap and realign their capabilities through innovation and automation to manage, meet and exceed their customer expectations. Automated technologies are disrupting the customer service industry by making it more cost-efficient, improving the customer service experience, and saving time for agents. Agents are faced with the same basic questions over and over again that can easily be answered by a computer.
Kath Blackham, Founder & CEO of VERSA Agency, will host a panel of some of the industry’s most influential heads of customer service. These leaders will discuss the key challenges and the strategies available to support people, processes and transform customer contact centres.
This evening will cover:
- As customer service teams plan for the new norm, we are all wondering what’s the next phase? What trends will be game-changers?
- What’s in store in areas such as self-service, automation, conversational AI and chatbots to enable increased efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- How to keep AI-enhanced conversations feeling human
- How to measure success
- Customer Service Decision Makers and Practitioners
- Operations Manager and teams
- Digital Decision Makers and Practitioners