The Future of Customer Service - in a world of AI and Automation
World-leading digital transformation agency VERSA spoke with industry veterans on what will supercharge the customer service industry.
About this event
2020 was the year when COVID-19 turbocharged the adoption of digital technology for customer service, 2021 will be the year we supercharge the industry. Last year was unpredictable for customer service teams: budgets were cut, call centres and online stores went into overdrive.
Kath Blackham, Founder & CEO of VERSA Agency, hosted a panel of industry leaders to discuss the key challenges and the strategies available to support people, processes and transform customer contact centres.
This event covered:
- As customer service teams plan for the new norm, we are all wondering what’s the next phase? What trends will be game-changers?
- What’s in store in areas such as self-service, automation, conversational AI and chatbots to enable increased efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- How to keep AI-enhanced conversations feeling human
- How to measure success
- Customer Service Decision Makers and Practitioners
- Operations Manager and teams
- Digital Decision Makers and Practitioner