How we help
The benchmark process
1. Kick off: We discuss priorities and metrics that matter most
2. Research plan: We create a research approach to fit your needs
3. Benchmark test: We create a bespoke benchmarking exercise
4. Expert UX review: Our in-house UX expert reviews five (5) priority pages
5. Design visualisations: We visualise data-led opportunities using UX design
6. Report handover: We present and handover the optimisation report
We run a quantitative test with 30 external users to benchmark user experience vitals that matter most to your team.
Expert UX review
Our in-house user experience expert will review priority components of your digital offering against desired UX metrics.
We deliver a final report including results from the benchmarking test, and design recommendations from our internal review.
Benchmark Success Insight
Darebin Council wanted to measure the effectiveness of their new information architecture (IA) while also getting an expert opinion on content-editable optimisation opportunities across priority pages.
VERSA advised on a Tree Jack test to establish a benchmark for future IA iterations. The data collected in this test also exposed clear opportunities for improved content discovery through optimised categorisation. Our internal UX review confirmed these opportunities, while also uncovering a suite of ‘easy win’ CMS-editable optimisation opportunities for improving the findability of key content items.