Validate your assumptions
How we help
The validation process
1. Kick off: We discuss priorities and metrics that matter most
2. Research Plan: We create a research approach to fit your needs
3. External test: We create a bespoke and unmoderated UX test
4. Interview setup: We collaborate with scripting and recruitment
5. User interviews: We facilitate eight (8) 1:1 online user interviews
6. Data visualisations: We transform user data into meaningful UX aterfacts
7. Design visualisations: We visualise data-led opportunities using UX design
8. Report handover: We present and handover the user experience report
We run a quantitative test with 30 external users. The format customised to fit your specific UX priorities.
1:1 user interviews
We recruit and facilitate eight interviews for a priority user type. This can be structured around any existing assumptions.
User experience report
A comprehensive report including detailed quantitative and qualitative research findings, and data and design visualisations to articulate core UX requirements.
Validate Success Insight
Due to tight restrictions that regulate OVIC’s ability to collect user data, there were internal assumptions being made on how members of the public engaged with core services.
As the first course of action, VERSA advised on a first-click test to gather data around the findability of online services across priority pages. This test exposed a wealth of data-led optimisation hypotheses that were then validated through 1:1 interviews.
This collection of user data was presented to OVIC, with core findings synthesised into detailed journey maps and designed wireframes – helping the team visualise intricacies of a public users’ experience.