CAI Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to craft and oversee the development of enterprise-level solutions in the areas of Conversational AI, API web platforms and cross-platform mobile applications.
VERSA is particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate knowledge and practical experience in implementing Conversational applications, Cloud Contact Centre technology and NLP platforms.
You will be working closely with VERSA’s leadership team to support and drive solution architecture for clients, including new business presentations and active involvement with C-level stakeholders at various stages of client engagements. Prior experience and thought leadership in natural language processing and AI through voice channels will be highly advantageous, but ultimately we’re looking for a technical specialist with a growth mindset who is excited about pushing the boundaries and creating innovative experiences using conversational technology.
To be a successful senior member of the VERSA team, you’ll have strong people skills, advanced problem-solving skills and take pride in your work. You are a technical leader that can demonstrate experience and creativity in solution architecture, hands-on development and thought leadership in multiple areas of cloud technology.
- Lead the technical strategy and architecture design for omni-channel experience innovation and automation projects.
- Provide consultative advice and guidance to senior client stakeholders at all stages of engagement, from new business responses and presentations to strategic design, technical delivery and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Lead the technical design and integration of cloud contact center automation programs. Oversee the management of platforms and tools such as Twilio Flex, AWS Connect and/or AVAYA Cloud Environments.
- Build and nurture relationships with key technical partners to drive strong alliances.
- Build and manage project architecture and CI/CD pipelines, multi-cloud will be highly desirable.
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
Skills and Experience
- Experience with microservices, composable architectures and MVC application development.
- TypeScript, React, App engines, Lambdas, Node, state machines, chat applications and Cloud-first concepts are part of your DNA
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems, especially in Headless and API content delivery systems.
- Practical knowledge of CAI technology, AI and ML technologies and deployment of CAI infrastructure.
- Experience in database development, specifically SQL Server (essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GPC
- A practical understanding of different types of architecture, including event-driven architecture and microservices
- Confident presenter with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
What's On Offer
- An extra 12 days a year to spend on our Training and Development program
- Actionable KPIs and career progression plans
- Awesome office and flexibility options (including the VERSA four day week
- A great culture and team vibe that’s supportive and collaborative
- We're an independent, values-based organisation that focuses on allowing our team to do their best work
- We are Australia’s #1 Conversational AI agency and leaders in emerging technology
- We promote a distributed workforce, hence although Melbourne base is preferred, we are very much open to the right candidate regardless of location
VERSA is at the forefront of emerging tech globally and are consistently awarded as one of Australia’s great places to work. If you think you can help us on our mission to deliver cutting-edge conversational AI - and really push the boundaries as to what the digital of tomorrow looks like - please get in touch. We’d love to chat.