We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive our marketing and communications planning and execution. VERSA is particularly interested in candidates who are both strategic and creative with a keen interest in emerging technologies and business to business marketing.
You will be acting in an autonomous role and working closely with both internal stakeholders and external agencies. At VERSA, marketing is about understanding people and conversations — and building awareness about how our service offering can help create better conversations for our clients.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of working with Australia's leading Conversational AI and voice agency, we’d love to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing and communications plans with specific objectives across different channels and industry segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal and external support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with VERSA’s external public relations agency to communicate brand messaging and company announcements.
You will be doing...
- Work collaboratively with the growth team to create and formulate lead generation and marketing strategies to support business growth
- Development of end to end marketing from strategy development, conceptual planning, schedule management and final implementation
- Development of digital marketing channel activation plans across owned, earned and paid channels including search engine marketing, social, PR and website
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Work closely with the data and insights team to design and implement a test and learn approach to optimise the performance of marketing campaign and channel activity against goals and KPIs
- Analyse effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal stakeholders, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Research industry trends and competitors to gain insight into market growth and opportunities
- Collaboratively develop communication assets such as EDMs, case studies, whitepapers and client success stories for brand awareness and lead generation
- Work with PR agency & external copywriters to develop and publish media releases and thought leadership articles, raising awareness of VERSA as a leader in the space of customer experience innovation, conversational AI and voice
- Research and prepare award submissions for industry awards
- Social media management and content generation
- Organise and managing online and in-person events
- Organise and manage junior staff and interns to support the execution of marketing activities
You will have....
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate experience in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, ideally in a B2B environment
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Collaborative working style combined with the ability to work autonomously to make things happen
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce or Pipedrive)
- Experience with email marketing tools (Mailchimp preferred)
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural ability to collaborate and bring people together to achieve a common goal
- A genuine passion to continue to develop your marketing and communication skills and take pride in your work
What's On Offer..
- An extra 12 days a year to spend on our Training and Development program
- Actionable KPIs, career progression plans
- Awesome office and flexibility options (including the VERSA four day week)
- A great culture and team vibe that’s supportive and collaborative
- We're an independent, values-based organisation that focuses on allowing our team to do their best work
- We are Australia’s #1 Conversational AI agency and leaders in emerging technology