Senior .NET developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to lead the development of large scale .NET applications and websites. You will be acting in a senior role, overseeing remote team members in multiple parts of the world (up to 3) as well as junior members in the team.
You will be directly involved with CMS .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, support and maintenance during SDLC.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer at VERSA, you should have strong interpersonal skills, advanced problem-solving skills and pride in your work. You are a technical leader that can demonstrate experience and creativity in Solution Architecture, Hands-on coding in delivery of modern web technology and platforms.
- Know all aspects of the software delivery process, from requirements through design and delivery to implementation and support.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems such as Umbraco CMS, DATO CMS or similar
- Collaborating with other developers – passing on your knowledge and helping to identify areas of development, while also being open to receiving feedback
- Being a part of on-call register on certain projects, working on our ‘we support what we build’ mentality
- Developing technical specifications, technical documentation ie estimations, sales material
Participating in code reviews through pull requests and direct feedback to peers
- Build and manage project architecture and CI/CD pipelines
- Training junior staff and interns
- A genuine passion to continue to develop your Engineering craftsmanship and pride in your work
Senior .NET developer Requirements
- A solid understanding of MVC and/or Web API frameworks
- Experience in database development, specifically SQL Server (essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GPC
- Experience with Continuous integration and deployment
- An understanding of different types of architecture, including event-driven architecture and microservices
- High-level team leadership skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What's On Offer
- An extra 12 days a year to spend on our Training and Development program
- Actionable KPIs, career progression plans
- Awesome office and flexibility options (including the VERSA four day week)
- A great culture and team vibe that’s supportive and collaborative
- We're an independent, values-based organisation that focuses on allowing our team to do their best work
- We are Australia’s #1 Conversational AI agency and leaders in emerging technology
VERSA is at the forefront of emerging tech globally and are consistently awarded as one of Australia’s great places to work. If you think you can help us on our mission to deliver cutting-edge conversational AI - and really push the boundaries as to what the digital of tomorrow looks like - please get in touch. We’d love to chat.