Tech Lead / Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead / Solution Architect to craft and oversee the development of enterprise-level applications in the areas of Conversational AI, API web platforms and Mobile applications.
VERSA is particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate knowledge and practical experience in Conversational applications, Cloud Contact Centre technology and voice platforms.
You will be acting in a senior role, overseeing Australian based and remote team members in multiple parts of the world, as well as junior members in the team. You will be directly involved in the delivery of applications i.e. coding, system debugging, code reviewing, support and maintenance during SDLC and also involved in a business capacity working on proposals, sales presentations and communication with C-level stakeholders.
To ensure success as a senior member of the VERSA tech team, you should have strong interpersonal skills, advanced problem-solving skills and serious pride in your work. You are a technical leader that can demonstrate experience and creativity in solution architecture, hands-on coding and thought leadership.
- Know all aspects of the software delivery process, from requirements through design and delivery to implementation and support.
- Experience with Microservices, composable architectures and MVC application development.
TypeScript, React, App engines, Lambdas, Node, State machines, chat applications and Cloud-first concepts are part of your everyday language.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems, especially in Headless and API content delivery systems.
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Build and nurture relationships with key technical partners to drive strong alliances.
- Participating in code reviews through pull requests and direct feedback to peers
- Build and manage project architecture and CI/CD pipelines and multi-cloud
- Training and development of technical staff
- A genuine passion to continue to develop your Engineering craftsmanship and pride in your work.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
Skills and Experience
- Practical knowledge of CAI technology, AI and ML technologies and deployment of CAI infrastructure.
- A solid understanding of Web API frameworks and content delivery for Omni-channel solutions
- Experience in database development, specifically SQL Server (essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GPC
- Experience with Continuous integration and deployment
- A practical understanding of different types of architecture, including event-driven architecture and microservices
- Strong team leadership skills
- Confident presenter with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
What's On Offer
- An extra 12 days a year to spend on our Training and Development program
- Actionable KPIs, career progression plans
- Awesome office and flexibility options (including the VERSA four day week)
- A great culture and team vibe that’s supportive and collaborative
- We're an independent, values-based organisation that focuses on allowing our team to do their best work
- We are Australia’s #1 Conversational AI agency and leaders in emerging technology
- We promote a distributed workforce, hence although Melbourne base is preferred, we are very much open to the right candidate regardless of location
VERSA is at the forefront of emerging tech globally and are consistently awarded as one of Australia’s great places to work. If you think you can help us on our mission to deliver cutting-edge conversational AI - and really push the boundaries as to what the digital of tomorrow looks like - please get in touch. We’d love to chat.