Mid-weight UI Designer
At VERSA, we power digital transformation through conversational AI.
We’re looking for a mid-weight UI designer who has creative problem-solving skills, a strong sense of aesthetics and a deep understanding of user-centered design principles. Someone with the desire to solve usability related challenges and the ability to distill complex problems into beautiful and engaging solutions.
As an integral part of the design team, you will…
- Take UX to new heights by conceiving, developing and prototyping new visual designs. This may include: understanding user requirements, crafting UI frameworks and interaction flows, designing user interfaces and visual/motion artifacts
- Clearly communicate your design decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with our strategy and insights team to ensure experiences deliver value to end-users
- Work with our development team to understand the implementation details of visual designs
- Work with our QA team to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Assist with internal agency design projects when required
You will be…
- Passionate about interaction design
- Bringing best practices to an ever evolving design process
- Pro-actively contributing to a company-wide quality culture
- Collaborating and communicating at all levels
- Self-motivating, with the ability to work in a fast-paced (sometimes ambiguous) work environment
You will have…
- Previous experience (5-7 years) designing visual interfaces
- Previous experience working with UX design
- A knowledge and understanding of visual and user experience design disciplines, methodologies and principles
- An understanding of platform specific guidelines
- Previous experience working as part of an Agile team
- Advanced skills in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
VERSA is at the forefront of emerging tech globally and are consistently awarded as one of Australia’s great places to work. If you think you can help us on our mission to deliver cutting-edge conversational AI - and really push the boundaries as to what the digital of tomorrow looks like - please get in touch. We’d love to chat.