With a fervour for digital, a mind for innovation, and a firm commitment to enhancing mental health in the workplace, Kath has spent the past 18 years leading remarkable teams at the forefront of tech solutions.
Kath is proud to be behind VERSA - a leading digital transformation agency specialising in the integration of conversational, voice and AI technologies.
Kath is passionate about helping create better conversations and experiences for our clients and their customers. As an advocate for equity, Kath strongly believes technology can enrich and simplify ALL lives. We can reach the (who may initially seem) unreachable. By employing conversational platforms that accommodate the needs of the elderly, the visually impaired, those living with disability, mobility and dexterity issues and/or those from different linguistic backgrounds - access to information becomes readily available to everyone.
In 2020, Kath was honoured to receive the following awards and achievements:
- The CEO Magazine’s Executive of the Year Awards - CEO of the Year 2020 (Finalist)
- The CEO Magazine’s Executive of the Year Awards - Media Executive of the Year 2020
- ARN’s Women in ICT Awards - Entrepreneur 2020
- B&T’s Women in Media Awards - Woman of the Year 2020
- B&T’s Women in Media Awards - Executive Leader of the Year 2020
- B&T’s Women in Media Awards - Mentor of the Year 2020
- B&T’s Women Leading Tech Awards - Leading Entrepreneur/Founder 2020
Kath is committed to helping all people, especially women, to experience a better life especially in the area of mental health. A dedicated mentor, dedicating time to women across a range of industries, providing them with guidance and encouragement to stay in our industry and progress their careers.